Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas is Coming...


Christmas seems to have rather crept up on me... 

I don't have any presents bought as yet but do have this gorgeous Christmas banner from my publishers, Accent Press, so I thought I'd share it with you. I love the cover for my most recent book in the series, A Jersey Bombshell, and was thrilled to see it in this banner.

It's been a very busy year, so I'm hoping to have a few days over the Christmas period doing as little as possible and catching up with the books on my 'To Be Read' pile before it threatens to topple over.

I've bought quite a few Christmas themed books to get me in the mood for the build up to Christmas and after that will probably be reading books that remind me of holidays, or maybe a few historicals to sweep me off to another era. Either way, books will be on my present wish list.

How about you? What will you be doing over the Christmas holidays apart from the usual getting together with family and friends?


1 comment:

  1. Not for five months, dear, Christmas
    won't come.. yet we'll have the Most
    Holy of Days everyday'n 7thHeaven
    if YOU wanna withis:
    ● NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com ●
    Cya soon, miss gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete