Monday 21 October 2013

A Jersey Kiss - Freebies

A Jersey Kiss is FREE today (Tuesday 22nd) and tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd) over at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, so please feel free to download your copy - and if you enjoy reading it I'd be delighted if you could give me a review on Amazon.

If that wasn't excitement enough for me, I'm thrilled to tell you that A Jersey Kiss is also featured over at the fantastic, E Reader Perks site today!


Another freebie:

To celebrate these two free days leading up to the launch of the paperback for A Jersey Kiss next week, I'm giving away an A Jersey Kiss pen to someone who has been generous enough to:

- retweet my Tweets mentioning the freebies from @GeorginaTroy
- share one of my status' from my Facebook page, or,
- leave a comment below.

Thanks for taking part!


No comments:

Post a Comment