Friday 17 August 2012

Paragraph Planet

I'm very excited. Paragraph Planet featured my paragraph, 'Be Quiet Alice' on their site on 17th August. You can read my paragraph and those by other writers both unpublished and published, as well as interviews from contributors to the site including Judy Astley, Emlyn Rees and Gabrielle Kimm.

I discovered Paragraph Planet when reading Anita Chapman's blog recently and saw the link to her second featured paragraph, How It Was.

Anyone can submit 75 words - no more, no less - and it can be about absolutely anything.

How about giving it a go?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I think Paragraph Planet is great-doesn't take long to write 75 words compared to 75000! and I enjoy reading them. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog, lovely of you.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anita. I really enjoyed writing this 75-word piece and was so thrilled then they decided to feature it.x

      Delete
  2. I've done quite a few of them and love the site. Sometimes writing just one small satisfying thing is exactly what you need in the middle of WIP-hell. Just off to read yours now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, Judy. I'm delighted to be on a sight in such great company :)

      Delete
  3. Greetings ! I have seen that your Rss of this website is working in a right way, did you complete all the options all by yourself or you left the initial settings of the widget?

    ReplyDelete